NeoSecure MailGuard and Archiving for Enterprise
Protecting your enterprise from virtual threats is a task that requires a great deal of attention. NeoSecure MailGuard and Archiving keeps your email communication safe.
E-mail has become critical to businesses worldwide because it is an almost instant and highly-reliable method of communicating. The problem with e-mail is that it is also a highly-effective means of distributing malware and threats worldwide.
We understand these threats and provide the most comprehensive and effective e-mail security services in South Africa.
Mail Guard is an upstream customer-managed e-mail security platform. Based at the Neotel data centre it provides anti-spam, anti-virus and content filtering on e-mail. You will still enjoy full web access to configure, manage and maintain your individual rule sets on a per-domain basis.
We offer two distinct Mail Guard options:
- A standard offering, including anti-spam and anti-virus protection
- A premium option with an additional mail-content filtering feature
Mail Archiving is an e-mail archiving service that provides instant business continuity and data protection for e-mail messages. It is designed to help satisfy e-mail policy and regulatory compliance needs.
A comprehensive and powerful mail-content filtering solution that combines best-of-breed anti-spam, anti-virus and content security.
It is hosted at the Neotel data centre and scans and monitors e-mails. Based on your company's e-mail security policy it stops questionable content before it reaches your network.
Mail Guard is fully-managed so there is no need for you to worry additional capital expenses associated with the hardware, software and support of mail filtering platforms. Not to mention that there is no need for you to employ extra staff members to monitor and maintain the different solutions.
A smart e-mail archiving and retrieval solution designed for companies of various sizes.
Mail Archiving records and securely stores your entire organisation's sent and received e-mail communications. You can easily retrieve data at any time from the e-mail records as they are stored in a database.
The archived e-mail remains within the system for future retrieval, if required. All e-mails are stored as single instances which reduces the amount of storage required to archive them. When retrieving a message, the original e-mail is sent as an attachment to your address. A copy is retained on the managed storage. Included with this service is a business continuity plug-in that integrates directly into Outlook.
Mail Archiving features an interactive which provides your IT administrators with the tools they need to easily search for and, when necessary, retrieve or view the messages.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Reduces up to 80% of the volume of spam
- Helps contain escalating mail infrastructure costs and lowers administrative hardware, storage, and network overheads caused by spam
- Shapes traffic by assigning resources to good senders while reducing the quality of service available to spammers. This causes mail to back up on the spammers' servers without having to block all mail.
- Scales to meet the needs of service provider networks and large enterprise infrastructure. A single appliance handles up to 750,000 user accounts and can process thousands of messages a second, depending on message size.
- Powered by Symantec Brightmail Anti-Spam technology and the Global Intelligence Network that protects over 800 million mailboxes and over 200 service providers worldwide.
- Meets the e-mail archiving and retrieval requirements of small, medium and large enterprises
- Ensures compliance with the South African Electronic Communications and Transactions (ECT) Act
- No need for a dedicated, in-house resource to manage and maintain the solution
- Full off-site storage of all data for security and business continuity
- Web based and Outlook interfaces
- Search for certain words and phrases in archived email
- Full audit trail of access to the system
- Control access to archived messages based on user logon credentials